Often I come across lists of free learning tools and those you have to pay for. However, they always produce a lot of retweets on Twitter. So here is a list of lists that refer to learning tools and in addition blogs that I came across:
- Directory of over 3.000 Learning Tools by the Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies (C4LPT). The center was founded by Jane Hart, a Social Learning Consultant.
- Multiple Top 10 Tools Lists of Learning Professionals 2009 by the Centre for Learning & Performance Technologie (C4LPT). The center was founded by Jane Hart, a Social Learning Consultant.
- Top 10 Tools for a Free Online Education by lifehacker
- Not a Top list but one that lists Web2.0 Tolls and Applications by category. Here are the ones listed under the tag #e-learning.
- Top 100 education Blogs by Online Education Database (OEDb)
- Top 47 eLearning & Workplace Learning Blogs by The Upside Learning Solutions Blog
- Back to School with the Class of Web 2.0 – has been compiled in 2006 and is not a top list per se but a great starting point when it comes to tools useful in school settings. This is also part 1 and there are 2 more available.
- Websites For Students: 10 Online Learning Tools listed by subject. Make sure to check out the comments at the bottom of this page and you find more suggestions (more and less useful).
- 50 of the Most Dependable Web Resources for University Students splits up into 25 research resources and 25 free Web Apps.
- Searching the Internet is a common activity to inquire or learn something about a certain subject. Choose the Best Search for Your Information Need is a list of sites helping you to find what you are looking for.
- Tim Stahmer’s top 101 web sites for teachers. To put it in his own words: “Not the whole web… just the best for teaching and learning“.
- And last but not least a list of 12 Screencasting Tools For Creating Video Tutorials from Mashable
Feel free to add to this list in the comment box below. Additions are always welcome